A magical time at the Fete De La Musique

This was my first year being a more official part of the Fete De La Musique. Last year, I only found it existed mere days before and was kind of penciled in. This year, I came prepared! I had a lovely spot off my favorite street in Laguna. I had my amp. I even got to sing a bit of French at the after-party at C'est La Vie (which smells how I imagine Heaven would -- like chocolate pastries!).

A little video from the event overall. You'll spy me and the talented Dr. Jack at 3:48 just wrapping up "La Vie En Rose"





I've been rehearsing with Doctor Jack, a very skilled pianist and accordionist. So we decided to do a nice set of French and Spanish together. Look for more from us as we build up a repertoire (and he helps me with my French pronunciation).

All in all, it was a lovely day! I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment