April Walsh at Aqua, November 13th

They've asked me back!

Wednesday, November 13th, I'll be singing from 6-8 at Aqua, inside The Holiday Inn. Come for the reasonably priced food and drinks, stay for the old jazz and French chansons.

No cover charge, no fuss. Just you having a nice meal while I serenade you. :)

My debut performance was fun, but I'd been sick, so I'm looking forward to being in full voice and singing all my favorites this time around and I'd just love it if you (the collective you) could come and support me.

Obviously, I don't expect people outside California to attend, but would just love it if my California friends could make the time!

Address, info, and menu below.

I really hope to see you there!

Aqua Restaurant & Lounge inside The Holiday Inn
23131 Lake Center Drive, Lake Forest, CA
(off the 5 at Lake Forest Drive)
949-455-7000

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.
610-580-5805
AprilMwalsh@aol.com



No comments:

Post a Comment