Chopaan, DaVine, and two nights at Aqua!

Happy Thanksgiving in advance, everybody! This year I'm especially grateful for steady work (and doing something I love! Doesn't that beat all?) with the restaurants that hire me and you lovely people who come out to hear me and make me feel so special! 

I'll be at Chopaan tomorrow night for the last time until January and, in the next few weeks and I won't be at Quattro this month (again, back in January). But I've got two Wednesdays at Aqua, back to back, one of which will have me breaking out the Holiday standards (I get so antsy to sing them by this time of year).

So just in case you're on the lookout for amazing food, drink, and some pretty darned good jazz standards, info, address, dates and times for each (listed right next to the pictures) below!

I also want to put the word out that I've got my Christmas CDs out a little early this year and I still have some availability in December. 

So if you've got a party that needs some 40's style Christmas tunes, I'm very likely your gal!


Chopaan (tomorrow) Friday, November 21st from 7-9 pm. 

It's a lovely atmosphere with some truly great, authentic (and reasonably priced) Afghan Mediterranean cuisine.

Chopaan Kabob
Friday, November 21st, 7-9 pm
24288 Swartz Drive
Lake Forest, California
(just off the 5 Freeway at El Toro, directly underneath the Arthur Murray Dance Studio)
949-454-9600


I'll be at Holiday Inn's Aqua Wednesday, November 26th from 6-8

No cover, as always, just a lovely meal and some (if I do say so myself) pretty darned good music, too.

November 26th, 6-8 pm
Aqua Restaurant and Lounge inside Lake Forest's Holiday Inn
23131 Lake Center Drive, Lake Forest, CA
(right off the 5 Freeway at Lake Forest Drive)
Front desk: 949-455-7000




davine pic .JPG
Saturday, November 29th, I'll be at DaVine Food and Wine, a charming place in Dana Point Harbor, for one of their Wine Tasting Weekends. So if you've been hankering for an evening of wine, interesting little dishes, and song, look no further. :)

Saturday, November 29th, 6:30-9:00 pm


Da Vine Food and Wine 




34673 Golden Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629 (south end near The Jolly Roger and the Catalina Cruiser)
949.493.4044
More info and menu here: http://davine-wine.com/home.html


I'll be at Holiday Inn's Aqua for my Christmas show Wednesday, December 3rd from 6-8

I can't to share my favorite holiday songs and, hopefully, get us all in a merry mood for the season. No cover, as always, just a lovely meal and some (if I do say so myself) pretty darned good music, too.

December 3rd, 6-8 pm
Aqua Restaurant and Lounge inside Lake Forest's Holiday Inn
23131 Lake Center Drive, Lake Forest, CA
(right off the 5 Freeway at Lake Forest Drive)
Front desk: 949-455-7000


Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. :)
610-580-5805

Hear my interviews on Laguna Beach 93.5 FM with Stu and Shaena and Sheran James.
And look for me in Laguna Beach Magazine as they featured local musicians! See page 57!

No comments:

Post a Comment