Now Singing Mondays at Darya and more shows for July!

I apologize for the lateness of this post. I've had a few internet problems and have mostly only been able to do anything with my phone this week (which isn't much).

I'm at DaVine Saturday July 11th from 6:30-9 and  the first person off this list who comes in to wine and dine will get one of my CDs for free! Just come up, tell me you've come off my mailing list, and take your pick! 

Aqua (Wednesday, July 15th)  is offering ten dollars off their meal to anyone that comes for me. So, if you come to that show, come up to me and fill out a raffle slip. We'll draw at 8 pm. :)

I'm at Quattro in South Coast Village every Tuesday month and now Darya just across the street in South Coast Village every Monday. It's an absolutely gorgeous fine Persian dining restaurant. 

No cover, as always, just a lovely meal and some pretty darned good music, too! Feel free to share this with anyone you'd like to!   Exact times dates and details for each below:

My show at Holiday Inn's Aqua is always the third Wednesday of the month. 

It's Wednesday, July 15th, from 6:30-9:30 pm!!!   Remember, we are raffling off ten dollars off your meal, so be sure to fill out a slip!   And Aqua has happy hour prices from 5-7, so be sure to come a little bit early to take advantage of that!
July 15th, 6:30-9:30 pm
Aqua Restaurant and Lounge inside Lake Forest's Holiday Inn
23131 Lake Center Drive, Lake Forest, CA
(right off the 5 Freeway at Lake Forest Drive)
Front desk: 949-455-7000

davine small.JPG
I'm at DaVine Food and Wine Saturday night, July 11th. T hat darling little   place in Dana Point Harbor.

So if you've been hankering for an evening of wine, gourmet treats both savory and sweet, and song, look no further. :)

Saturday, July 11th, 6:30-9:00 pm
Da Vine Food and Wine                



34673 Golden Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629 (south end near the Catalina Cruiser)
949.493.4044
More info and menu here: http://davine-wine.com/home.html



darya pic.JPG
And now Mondays: July 13th, 20th, and 27th from 6-9 pm, I'll be at Darya at the end of South Coast Village. It's right next to Antonello's. I'm primarily on the patio, but sometimes in the main dining area. 



Mondays 6-9 pm
1611 Sunflower Avenue at Plaza Drive (in South Coast Plaza Village)
714-557-6600


Tuesdays: July 14th, 21st, and 28th from 4:30-8:30 pm, I'll be at Quattro inside South Coast Plaza. It's on the Nordstrom end with its own entrance just outside the parking structure and right between the Jimmy Choo and Armani stores. Come for the delicious Northern Italian cuisine, stay for the tunes. :)


Tuesdays, 4:30-8:30 pm
3333 Bristol St #1201, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 754-0300


As always, feel free to call or email me with any questions!

April :)

April Walsh
610-580-5805
aprilmwalsh@aol.com
Now singing at Aqua Restaurant and Lounge, Quattro Caffe, and DaVine Food and Wine. 
Join my mailing list for exact dates and times!

No comments:

Post a Comment