April in December :)

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving! Just letting you know where you can find me in December. I will be dusting off the Holiday hits and putting out my Christmas CDs starting now, so be sure to come out and see me if you'd like one of those.  

Saturday, January 2nd, I'm doing a little something new. The Wall in downtown Los Angeles is a wonderful weekly event. They basically close off Wall St. so people can feel free to browse the flower markets and there are farmer's stands and food tents for some truly interesting and varied cuisine. I'll be providing the music on my little stage. So if any LA peeps would like to stop by, I'd love to see your lovely faces!

You can also still find me at Darya on Mondays and Quattro on Tuesdays. 

At Aqua (Wednesday, December 16th, 6:30 pm) in Lake Forest, I am still offering ten dollars off their meal to anyone that comes for me. So, if you come to that show, don't forget to come up to me and fill out a raffle slip. I'll draw just after 8 pm. :)

No cover at any of the places, as always, just a lovely meal and some pretty darned good music, too! Feel free to share this with anyone you'd like to! Exact times dates and details for each below:


My show at Holiday Inn's Aqua is always the third Wednesday of the month. 

It's Wednesday, December 16th, from 6:30-9:30 pm!!!   Remember, we are raffling off ten dollars off your meal, so be sure to fill out a slip!   And Aqua has happy hour prices from 5-7, so be sure to come a little bit early if you want to take advantage of that!
December 16th, 6:30-9:30 pm
Aqua Restaurant and Lounge inside Lake Forest's Holiday Inn
23131 Lake Center Drive, Lake Forest, CA
(right off the 5 Freeway at Lake Forest Drive)
Front desk: 949-455-7000

darya pic.JPG                              
And Mondays, I'll be at Darya at the end of South Coast Village. It's right next to Antonello's. I'm primarily on the patio, but sometimes in the main dining area. 

Mondays 6-9 pm
1611 Sunflower Avenue at Plaza Drive (in South Coast Plaza Village)
714-557-6600


Tuesdays, I'll be at Quattro inside South Coast Plaza. It's on the Nordstrom end with its own entrance just outside the parking structure and right between the Jimmy Choo and Armani stores. Come for the delicious Northern Italian cuisine, stay for the tunes. :)

Tuesdays, 4:30-8:30 pm
3333 Bristol St #1201, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 754-0300

the wall.JPG

The Wall: Food, Flowers, and Farmer's market
It's truly a fun and festive atmosphere and I'm so happy to be a part of it!

My sets are Saturday, January 2nd, 10-11AM and 11-12PM

Food+Flowers+Farmers Market Saturday 8am-2pm 
Address:On WALL St (road Closed) between 7th & 8th, Los Angeles, CA 90014
You can find more information on their Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/thewallla/

As always, feel free to call or email me with any questions!

April :)

April Walsh
610-580-5805
aprilmwalsh@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment