April in... Well, April!



 
Update: I will NOT be at Darya tonight (Friday, 4/15/16)



It's my own personal month! Just letting you know where you can find me during it. :)

You can still find me at Darya on Mondays from 6:30-9:30 and Fridays from 7-10 except the first Friday of the month. You can also find me at Quattro on Tuesdays 4:30-8:30. I'm at Aqua (Wednesday, April 27th, 6:00 pm) in Lake Forest on the fourth Wednesday of every month. 

Saturday, the 23rd, I'll be at The Wall in downtown LA's flower market/farmer's market. So, if you're in the area, why not usher in the Spring with some pretty blooms and love songs?

No cover at any of the places, as always, just some lovely food, some nice atmosphere, and some pretty darned good music, too! Feel free to share this with anyone you'd like to! Exact times dates and details for each below:


My show at Holiday Inn's Aqua is now the fourth Wednesday of the month. 

It's Wednesday, April 27th, from 6-9 pm. Aqua has happy hour prices from 5-7, so be sure to come a little bit early if you want to take advantage of that!
April 27th, 6-9 pm
Aqua Restaurant and Lounge inside Lake Forest's Holiday Inn
23131 Lake Center Drive, Lake Forest, CA
(right off the 5 Freeway at Lake Forest Drive)
Front desk: 949-455-7000




the wall.JPG


The Wall: Food, Flowers, and Farmer's market
It's truly a fun and festive atmosphere and I'm so happy to be a part of it!

My sets are on Saturday, April 23rd, 10-11 AM and 12-1 PM

Food+Flowers+Farmers Market Saturday 8am-2pm 
Address:On WALL St (road Closed) between 7th & 8th, Los Angeles, CA 90014
You can find more information on their Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/thewallla/








darya pic.JPG                              
And Mondays, I'm at Darya at the end of South Coast Village, then Friday the 8th, 22nd, and 29th. It's right next to Antonello's. Mondays on the patio (weather permitting) and Fridays in the main dining area. 

Mondays 6:30-9:30 pm
Fridays 7-10 pm (except the first)
1611 Sunflower Avenue at Plaza Drive (in South Coast Plaza Village)
714-557-6600





Tuesdays, I'm at Quattro inside South Coast Plaza. It's on the Nordstrom end with its own entrance just outside the parking structure and right between the Jimmy Choo and Armani stores. Come for the delicious Northern Italian cuisine, stay for the tunes. :)

Tuesdays, 4:30-8:30 pm
3333 Bristol St #1201, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 754-0300



As always, feel free to call or email me with any questions!

April :)


April Walsh
610-580-5805
aprilmwalsh@aol.com
Now singing at Aqua Restaurant and Lounge, Quattro Caffe, and DaVine Food and Wine. 
Join my mailing list for exact dates and times!


No comments:

Post a Comment