April in Summer and Happy Sing-iversary to me!

I've recently realized it's officially been 7 years since I got the silly notion of singing on the streets of Laguna Beach, just until I got a "real" job again. I never thought it would turn out to be such a stable and very real job, but it has. Between people hiring me for restaurants and assisted living communities and parties and events, this is full time and I genuinely enjoy myself at work. And there are now 416 people on my mailing list. I'm so happy to have so many people that enjoy what I do enough to want to be updated or to come hear me. 

Enough sappiness from me, though. Here's where you can find me for the rest of the summer. 

You can find me at Darya on Mondays from 6:30-9:30 and Fridays from 7-10 except the first Friday of the month. You can also find me at Quattro on Tuesdays 4:30-8:30. I'm at Aqua (Wednesday, August 24th, 6-9 pm) in Lake Forest on the fourth Wednesday of every month. 

No cover at any of the places, as always, just some lovely food, some nice atmosphere, and this girl singing. I hear she's okay. ;) 

Feel free to share this with anyone you'd like to! Exact times dates and details for each below:



My show at Holiday Inn's Aqua is now the fourth Wednesday of the month. 

It's Wednesday, August 24th, from 6-9 pm. Aqua has happy hour prices from 5-7, so be sure to come a little bit early if you want to take advantage of that!
August 24th, 6-9 pm
Aqua Restaurant and Lounge inside Lake Forest's Holiday Inn
23131 Lake Center Drive, Lake Forest, CA
(right off the 5 Freeway at Lake Forest Drive)
Front desk: 949-455-7000


darya pic.JPG                              
Mondays, I'm at Darya at the end of South Coast Village, then Friday the 12th, 19th, 26th. It's right next to Antonello's. Mondays on the patio (weather permitting) and Fridays in the main dining area. 
Mondays 6:30-9:30 pm, Fridays 7-10 pm (except the first)
1611 Sunflower Avenue at Plaza Drive (in South Coast Plaza Village)
714-557-6600


Tuesdays, I'm at Quattro inside South Coast Plaza. It's on the Nordstrom end with its own entrance just outside the parking structure and right between the Jimmy Choo and Armani stores. Come for the delicious Northern Italian cuisine, stay for the tunes. :)

Tuesdays, 4:30-8:30 pm
3333 Bristol St #1201, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 754-0300



As always, feel free to call, text, or email me with any questions!

April :)

April Walsh
610-580-5805
aprilmwalsh@aol.com
Now singing at Aqua Restaurant and Lounge, Quattro Caffe, and Darya Fine Persian Cuisine. 
Join my mailing list for exact dates and times!

No comments:

Post a Comment