April in December and looking ahead to 2018!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Just checking in to let you all know where you can find me this month and into the New Year!

First, I will no longer be singing at Quattro Caffe. It was definitely a great three years, but nothing is forever. 

But you can now find me at Mezzett Mediterranean Cuisine Thursdays from 6pm to 9pm (also select Fridays starting in January) serenading the diners and passers-by on the other side of South Coast Plaza. 



mezzet cap.jpg

Mezzet Mediterranean Cuisine
Thursdays 6-9 pm, select Fridays 6-9 pm (be sure to ask me!)

3333 Bear Street  Costa Mesa, CA, 92626
714-540-3365


Besides that, I've experimented here and there with streaming live. So, if you're on Facebook, feel free to friend me and maybe you'll catch me at it. If you aren't, you can still watch the streams as I keep my Facebook public.

https://www.facebook.com/april.walsh.161

For a sample of the mayhem, here's one stream from this year's Fete De La Musique:

https://www.facebook.com/april.walsh.161/videos/1578491335509164/

That's it for now! I'll let you all know of any new developments or venues.

As always, feel free to email or text me if you have any questions.

Aprilmwalsh@aol.com
610-580-5805

No comments:

Post a Comment