April in... April!

Why, hello there! 

I feel like it's been so long since I've let you all know where you can find me singing my heart out!

I have some live events coming up at the end of this month on April 24th and April 25th.

If you can't make it, find me on Facebook (link in the signature below) if you'd like to see a livestream that's open to all, but if you can be there, I'd just love to see your smiling faces. 

Feel free to friend me on Facebook or follow me on Instagram/Twitter. I promise I won't post too many nerdy memes (that's a lie).

Lots of love and info below!

profile pic.jpg
The Wall Farmer's Market
Wednesday, April 24th
11am -2pm
THE CALIFORNIA MARKET CENTER
110 E 9th St
Los Angeles, CA

If you can't be there, follow the hashtags #MusicFeedsNation #CaliforniaProduced #TheWallFarmersMarket on Facebook to join in the fun!

I'll be livestreaming on my own FB page and it's open to all. But feel free to friend me so you never miss a stream!

cottage stroll.JPG

Stroll on Los Rios Street
Thursday, April 25th
5:00-7:30 pm
The Cottage Gallery
31701 Los Rios Street
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Open daily from 10-5
949-939-3478
As above, I'll be livestreaming on my own FB page and it's open to all. But feel free to friend me so you never miss a stream!


April Walsh
AprilMWalsh@aol.com
Instagram: aprilwalshsings
Twitter: @aprilmwalsh
610-580-5805

1 comment:

  1. Any new CDs out? We enjoyed your show at The Potting She'd last month!

    ReplyDelete