New Show at Aqua January 29th - This time, it's personal!

I just want to thank those who could make it to my Christmas show. I know it's a hard time of year to make time -- what with holiday parties and sickness going around, but I had such a lovely, intimate crowd and it was so nice, sharing songs and personal stories.

Of course, the holidays are over now, but the show IS going on.

I'll be at Aqua again Wednesday, January 29th. And I enjoyed sharing stories so much that I decided my next show should be full of songs that have personal significance to me. I certainly hope you all can make it. :)

No cover charge. Just you having a nice meal while I serenade you. :) I don't start till 6, but feel free to come at 5 for the happy hour specials.

Once again, I don't expect people outside California to attend, but would just love it if my California friends could make the time!

Address, info, and happy hour specials below.

I really hope to see you there!

Aqua Restaurant & Lounge inside The Holiday Inn
23131 Lake Center Drive, Lake Forest, CA
(off the 5 at Lake Forest Drive)
949-455-7000

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.
610-580-5805
AprilMWalsh@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment