April Walsh at Aqua, February 19th - A Night of Love Songs

I'll be at Aqua Wednesday, February 19th. With this being the month of love...


I can't wait to sing all my favorite love songs! I certainly hope you can make it!

No cover charge. Just you enjoying Aqua's great food (I recommend the Philly West sandwich - filet mignon strips with mushrooms, onions and au jus with thick steak fries) and comfy atmosphere while I serenade you. :) I don't start till 6, but feel free to come at 5 for the happy hour specials.

Once again, I don't expect people outside California to attend, but would just love it if my California friends could make the time!

Address, info, and happy hour specials below.

I really hope to see you there!

Aqua Restaurant & Lounge inside The Holiday Inn
23131 Lake Center Drive, Lake Forest, CA
(off the 5 at Lake Forest Drive)
949-455-7000

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.
610-580-5805
AprilMWalsh@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment