April Walsh at Aqua Wednesday, April 30th and Chopaan Fridays

Well, it's my month, officially, though it's ending so soon! And what better way to spend the very last day of it than at Holiday Inn's Aqua, singing my favorites?

I'll be there Wednesday, April 30th from 6-8 and truly hope you can be there as well. No cover, as always, just a nice meal and some (if I do say so myself) pretty darned good music, too.

And don't forget, I'm still at Chopaan every Friday from 7:30-9:30. It's a lovely atmosphere with some truly great food.

Info for both below...

Aqua Restaurant and Lounge inside Lake Forest's Holiday Inn
Wednesday, April 30th, 6-8 pm
23131 Lake Center Drive, Lake Forest, CA
(right off the 5 at Lake Forest Drive)
949-455-7000

Chopaan Kabob
http://www.chopaanoc.com/
Fridays 7:30-9:30 pm
24288 Swartz Drive
Lake Forest, California
(just off the 5 Freeway at El Toro, directly underneath the Arthur Murray Dance Studio)
949-454-9600

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.
610-580-5805
AprilMWalsh@aol.com



No comments:

Post a Comment