April Walsh at Aqua May 28th! And YOU pick my music!

I'll be at Aqua Wednesday, May 28th from 6-8.

With it being Spring, I thought I'd try something fresh! I'd like to build my playlist based on your choices. So here's the low-down... I'm going to link my full playlist below and you (the collective you) can pick what songs I sing at my next show! I might even be able to learn a new one or two just for you, provided I have enough notice to learn it and can get the backing track.

So feel free to comment with your suggestions and, come May 28th, I'll be sure to sing it and shout-out to your excellent taste. :)

Here's that handy list:

http://aprilwalsh.blogspot.com/2012/05/rates-equipment-and-songs.html

I truly hope you can be there to hear it! No cover, as always, just a lovely meal and some (if I do say so myself) pretty darned good music, too.

Aqua Restaurant and Lounge inside Lake Forest's Holiday Inn
Wednesday, April 30th, 6-8 pm
23131 Lake Center Drive, Lake Forest, CA
(right off the 5 Freeway at Lake Forest Drive)
949-455-7000

And don't forget, I'm still at Chopaan every Friday from 7:30-9:30. It's a lovely atmosphere with some truly great, authentic Afghan Mediterranean cuisine.

Info below...

Chopaan Kabob
http://www.chopaanoc.com/
Fridays 7:30-9:30 pm
24288 Swartz Drive
Lake Forest, California
(just off the 5 Freeway at El Toro, directly underneath the Arthur Murray Dance Studio)
949-454-9600

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.
610-580-5805
AprilMWalsh@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment