April at Aqua July 30th with the "Great American Songbook"

I'll be at Holiday Inn's Aqua Wednesday, July 30th from 6-8 pm.

With it being such a patriotic month, I've decided to put my show together out of songs widely considered to be part of the "Great American Songbook" from Arlen to Porter to my beloved Gershwins! I'm even learning a few new ones for the occasion. I truly hope you can be there to hear them! No cover, as always, just a lovely meal and some (if I do say so myself) pretty darned good music, too.

Aqua Restaurant and Lounge inside Lake Forest's Holiday Inn
Click here for their awesome reviews on Yelp
23131 Lake Center Drive, Lake Forest, CA
(right off the 5 Freeway at Lake Forest Drive)
Front desk: 949-455-7000

And great news! I've started singing somewhere new! Thursdays from 4-8, you can hear me at Quattro Caffe inside South Coast Plaza. It's on the Nordstrom end with its own entrance just outside the parking structure and right between the Jimmy Choo and Armani stores (fancy!) with delicious Northern Italian cuisine (fancier!).

Quattrocaffe.com
3333 Bristol St #1201, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 754-0300

And don't forget, I'm still at Chopaan select Fridays from 7:30-9:30. It's a lovely atmosphere with some truly great, authentic Afghan Mediterranean cuisine.

Chopaan Kabob
http://www.chopaanoc.com/
Fridays 7:30-9:30 pm
24288 Swartz Drive
Lake Forest, California
(just off the 5 Freeway at El Toro, directly underneath the Arthur Murray Dance Studio)
949-454-9600


Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. :)
610-580-5805
AprilMWalsh@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment